|"I'm thinking about you; I just want to send my love."
||[Dec. 14th, 2005|04:17 pm]
|||||Ryan Adams and the Cardinals - "Games"||]|
1. WHAT DID YOU DO IN 2005 THAT YOU'D NEVER DONE BEFORE? Wore contacts
2. DID YOU KEEP YOUR NEW YEARS' RESOLUTIONS, AND WILL YOU MAKE MORE FOR NEXT YEAR? of course not
3. DID ANYONE CLOSE TO YOU GIVE BIRTH? no
4. DID ANYONE CLOSE TO YOU DIE? yes
5. WHAT COUNTRIES DID YOU VISIT? I stayed in the U.S.
6. WHAT WOULD YOU LIKE TO HAVE IN 2006 THAT YOU LACKED IN 2005? some gigs
7. WHAT DATES FROM 2005 WILL REMAIN ETCHED UPON YOUR MEMORY AND WHY? 7/21, 9/25, 9/26, numerous, numerous late nights
8. WHAT WAS YOUR BIGGEST ACHIEVEMENT OF THE YEAR? not being as big of a coward as usual
9. WHAT WAS YOUR BIGGEST FAILURE? Unemployment
10. DID YOU SUFFER ILLNESS OR INJURY? nothing serious
11. WHAT WAS THE BEST THING YOU BOUGHT? all of those roses
12. WHOSE BEHAVIOUR MERITED CELEBRATION? I try to celebrate Martin's spirit in my life.
13. WHOSE BEHAVIOUR MADE YOU APPALLED AND DEPRESSED? a few folks, but its old news
14. WHERE DID MOST OF YOUR MONEY GO? bills, bills, and more bills
15. WHAT DID YOU GET REALLY, REALLY, REALLY EXCITED ABOUT? Bonnaroo
16. WHAT SONG WILL ALWAYS REMIND YOU OF 2005? Rascal Flatts - "Fast Cars and Freedom"
17. COMPARED TO THIS TIME LAST YEAR ARE YOU:
a) Happier or sadder? Happier
b) Thinner or fatter? More or less
c) Richer or poorer? poorer
18. WHAT DO YOU WISH YOU'D DONE MORE OF? Planning big goals
19. WHAT DO YOU WISH YOU'D DONE LESS OF? Talk about planning big goals
20. HOW WILL YOU BE SPENDING CHRISTMAS? with the family and at work
21. DID YOU FALL IN LOVE IN 2005? I never fell out
22. HOW MANY ONE-NIGHT STANDS? none
23. WHAT WAS YOUR FAVOURITE TV PROGRAM? Austin City Limits, The Shield, Law and Order: SVU, Family Guy
24. DO YOU HATE ANYONE NOW THAT YOU DIDN'T HATE LAST YEAR? nah, I hate the same folks...just kidding
25. WHAT WAS THE BEST BOOK YOU READ? 'Scuse Me While I Whip This Out by Kinky Friedman
26. WHAT WAS YOUR GREATEST MUSICAL DISCOVERY? Denison Whitmer, The Gourds, John Prine, Howie Day (yes, yes, I know)
27. WHAT DID YOU WANT AND GET? Bonnaroo ticket, another kiss
28. WHAT DID YOU WANT AND NOT GET? to see the truckers in November
29. WHAT WAS YOUR FAVOURITE FILM OF THE YEAR? Walk the Line, Rent, Sin City, Sideways
30. WHAT DID YOU DO ON YOUR BIRTHDAY, AND HOW OLD WERE YOU? Went and saw moe. at the Fox for my 22nd birthday
31. WHAT ONE THING WOULD HAVE MADE YOUR YEAR IMMEASURABLY MORE SATISFYING? The first half of it without us not talking
32. HOW WOULD YOU DESCRIBE YOUR PERSONAL FASHION CONCEPT IN 2005? morbidly obese chic
33. WHAT KEPT YOU SANE? Music and phone calls
34. WHICH CELEBRITY/PUBLIC FIGURE DID YOU FANCY THE MOST? What does "fancy" mean exactly? If you are asking who my celeb crushes were, Catherine Zeta-Jones. If you just mean who did I admire for their work, Kinky Friedman, Seth MacFarlane, David Crowder, Neal Boortz
35. WHAT POLITICAL ISSUE STIRRED YOU THE MOST? The Fair Tax Plan
36. WHO DID YOU MISS? First half of the year: Anna...Second half of the year: Martin
37. WHO WAS THE BEST NEW PERSON(s) YOU MET? Everyone at Walgreens, Chris Abbott's buddy Keith
38. TELL US A VALUABLE LIFE LESSON YOU LEARNED IN 2005: Life is a beautiful and precious thing; Love is how we share it.
39. QUOTE A SONG LYRIC THAT SUMS UP YOUR YEAR.
"And I remember something you once told me
And I'll be damned if it did not come true
Twenty thousand roads I went down, down, down
And they all lead me straight back home to you "